ShQ™ ECL Substrate Kit #707
ECL for Chemiluminescent ELISA
Enhanced chemiluminescence (ECL) substrates are used with horseradish peroxidase (HRP)-conjugated secondary antibodies to detect protein abundance in immunoassays. HRP catalyzes luminol oxidation in the presence of hydrogen peroxide, producing light that can be detected by an X-ray film, digital imager or chemiluminescence plate reader. ShQ™ ECL Substrate Kit is proprietarily formulated for chemiluminescent ELISA test. Compared to ultrasensitive PiQ™ ECL, ShQ™ ECL Substrate Kit delivers superior performance by generating an extremely low background.
Stable at 4°C for at least 1 year
- Let the ECL reagents warm up at room temperature for approximately 30 min prior to use.
- Combine Reagents A and B at a ratio of 1:1. Vortex to mix.
- Apply the mixture to the microplate wells.
- Immediately read the relative light unit (RLU) of the chemiluminescence signals using a chemiluminescence plate reader.
Recommended Antibody Dilution
Primary antibody: 1: 5,000 - 1:10,000
Secondary antibody: 1: 10,000 - 1:20,000
Equal volume of Reagents A and B
- Superior performance with an ultra-low background
- Suitable for detecting highly abundance analytes
- Ready-to-use kit with easy-to-follow instructions