GenuIN® 4x Viral Lysis Buffer #VL101
Denaturing Lysis Buffer Used for WB and ELISA
Complete lysis of SARS-CoV-2 and host cells in human specimens is the first step in downstream immunoassays. The GenuIN® 4x Viral Lysis Buffer is proprietarily formulated to lyse biospecimens of patients with COVID-19 or SARS-CoV-2 coronaviruses from cultured cells. This denaturing buffer contains a special formula for complete lysis of viral and cellular proteins.
Stable at room temperature for at least 1 year
- Mix 1 part of GenuIN® 4x Viral Lysis Buffer with 3 parts of distilled H2O or biospecimens to make 1x Viral Lysis Buffer.
- Lyse the cells or specimens on ice for 20 min with constant agitation or vortexing.
- Store lysates at -20°C or use them immediately for downstream applications.
- Tested and optimized for Western blotting and ELISA applications
- Ready-to-use solution
- Effective for the extraction of nuclear, cytosolic and membrane proteins
- Prevent proteolysis and loss of PTMs without having to add protease or phosphatase inhibitors