GenuIN® 4x IP Viral Lysis Buffer #VL202
Non-Denaturing Lysis Buffer Used for IP
Complete lysis of SARS-CoV-2 and host cells in human specimens is the first step in downstream immunoassays. The GenuIN® 4x IP Viral Lysis Buffer is proprietarily formulated to lyse biospecimens of patients with COVID-19 or SARS-CoV-2 coronaviruses from cultured cells. This non-denaturing buffer contains a special formula for complete lysis of viral and cellular proteins while having little interference with antigen-antibody binding. So it is an ideal option for immunoprecipitation.
Stable at 4 ℃ for at least 1 year
- Mix 1 part of GenuIN® 4x IP Viral Lysis Buffer with 3 parts of distilled H2O or biospecimens to make 1x Viral Lysis Buffer.
- Add a protease or phosphatase inhibitor cocktail (not provided) to prevent proteolysis and phosphorylation loss.
- Lyse the cells or specimens on ice for 20 min with constant agitation or vortexing.
- Store lysates at -20°C or use them immediately for downstream applications.
Features of the Product
- Tested and optimized for immunoprecipitation (IP) application
- Ready-to-use solution
- Effective for the extraction of nuclear, cytosolic and membrane proteins